Levatas is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for helping our clients achieve strategic brand and business objectives. They will provide guidance and work with a cross functional team to build out execution plans against client budget, oversee the integration points of activation, and monitor for appropriate activation. This is a vital role in promoting the integration of multiple internal teams in order to execute work that drives results. This candidate must be prepared for a fast-paced environment, working across modern marketing channels, and be comfortable making strategic marketing decisions.
In addition to being one of our resident experts in digital marketing, this individual will also responsible for continuously staying up to date, and informing our clients on, the rapidly changing marketing technology landscape. He/she should have at least 2 years working as part of a cross channel, data driven digital marketing team, understand brand strategy, omni channel marketing, marketing automation, personalized marketing, and content distribution.
- Intimately understand (through primary and secondary research as well as keeping up on industry trends and news) our clients’ businesses.
- Conduct discovery and research activities to help clients find and clearly articulate value proposition, market perception, target audiences, competitors and KPIs.
- Plan, develop, and oversee execution of marketing and communication strategies that integrate multiple comms channels (e.g., website, email, social, digital advertising,)
- Work with channel specific leads to build high performance customer journeys
- Regularly makes critical decisions in campaign execution to achieve targeted goals
- Understand of web analytics and be able to determine measurable outcomes and return on investment
- Shepherd the core brand and marketing strategy to ensure that all of Levatas’ deliverables and campaigns align with the right goals and outcomes
- Provide ongoing updates to account teams of industry trends, issues, and best practices
- Write and present experience debriefs, touch point maps, customer journeys —provide solutions to support key marketing initiatives.
- Support business development efforts like client presentations and building proposals with strategic thinking, research and analysis.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams as appropriate including creative, website development, user experience, and project management.
- Develop or assist in the development of creative briefs.
- Identify the trends and technology shaping the future of human behavior and be able to understand how these trends may influence future consumer behavior.
- Minimum 2+ years hands-on experience with omni-channel marketing, personalized marketing, automated decision making, and content distribution.
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision and exercise good judgment
- Strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure
- Highly effective communication skills, including but not limited to, presenting, business writing and editing abilities, strong interpersonal skills, and ability to work with all levels within the organization
- Strong organizational and quantitative/analytical skills
- Ability to work across multiple industries and internal groups
This role is based in Palm Beach County, Florida. Must be local or willing to relocate.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Levatas is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), and we strongly support diversity in our workforce.